I recently went to take a printout at the local UPS Store located at Milpitas for my assignment.The exact address of the store is 142 N.
Milpitas Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035. The guy charged me $2.95 for a single page black and white printout (Receipt Attached). I had to take 2 pages printout, so it overall charged me $5.90.
Also the guy was very lazy and slow.I request you to please grant me solution for this high charging where at other places they hardly charge $.50
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Store Printing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "dear sir or madam,complain ku lang po yung pinadala kong box sa marinduque.nawala po kc yung 1 nike shoes,1 sandals,2 short, 6 pcs hanes tshirt. at mga chocolates candys.Yan po..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "I am amazed by the negative reviews. I received my order today and the paintings are exactly as expected. The website is clear that these are recreations. It also says..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."