I recently went to take a printout at the local UPS Store located at Milpitas for my assignment. The exact address of the store is 142 N.

Milpitas Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035. The guy charged me $2.95 for a single page black and white printout (Receipt Attached). I had to take 2 pages printout, so it overall charged me $5.90.

Also the guy was very lazy and slow. I request you to please grant me solution for this high charging where at other places they hardly charge $.50

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups Store and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Ups Store to other companies on our site.

Comments

I see two computer rental charges and no copy/print charge. I agree you should have been charged only one at $ 2.95