I recently went to take a printout at the local UPS Store located at Milpitas for my assignment.The exact address of the store is 142 N.
Milpitas Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035. The guy charged me $2.95 for a single page black and white printout (Receipt Attached). I had to take 2 pages printout, so it overall charged me $5.90.
Also the guy was very lazy and slow.I request you to please grant me solution for this high charging where at other places they hardly charge $.50
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Store Printing
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "dear sir or madam,complain ku lang po yung pinadala kong box sa marinduque.nawala po kc yung 1 nike shoes,1 sandals,2 short, 6 pcs hanes tshirt. at mga chocolates candys.Yan po..."
- "I am amazed by the negative reviews. I received my order today and the paintings are exactly as expected. The website is clear that these are recreations. It also says..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."