1.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

While utilizing a prepaid UPS Ground label to return 4 items to Amazon the Owners of the store told me that since I only had one label only one package could be shipped. The Amazon Label had all 4 items under the same tracking number.

The Male owner started giving me a lecture stating Amazon is trying to SCREW the little guy and is costing them money by not having 4 separate shipping labels. He was making me pay the price of what ever issues he has with Amazon Prime customers. I asked the owner if I received additional tracking numbers from Amazon that he could print out new labels so all items could be shipped. He said he could do that but would cost me $4 a label.

I would need to go home and print them out and come back up. He was not interested in helping a current customer / future customer resolve a shipping issue... only interest was to collect his money. He said his equipment is not free to use and would not help me (in a very snippy tone).

He was not interested in keeping my business an said if I didn't like it.. find somewhere else to ship my packages.

Any owner that would rather send current and future business to a competitor is not someone I would want to be part of my Parent Company of UPS. No attempts were made to assist me in any way. He was only interested in making money.

I WILL NEVER UTILIZE UPS STORE NUMBER 1727 EVER AGAIN. I will spread this horrible review to as many people as possible.

Preferred solution: I want an apology for the poor customer service..

I didn't like: Poor customer assistance and service from the owner.

Comments

What is an Amazon label? No outside label is gonna list the number of items inside.

Did your 4 items arrive in the same box? If not it is very coincidental they would all go back to the same Amazon address.

The owner may have actually been trying to help you get credit for everything. If all your facts are true, and I have no reason to doubt they aren't, you could/should have packed it at home per Amazon instructions, dropped it off and there would have been no questions.