Phone broke and called and they stressed to me and my phone was being prioritized by making in next day air and would be here the next day cause im a buisness customer. Found out the phone wasn't shipped till the day after and now im out of a phone for another day of not being able to contact my customers.

Verizon wireless scams there customers by giving rewards and next day shipping for ur phone but doesn't matter if you can get me my phone when you said it would be. And they keep messing up my billing account and charging me for two phone services when I only have one!!!!!!!!!!

soon as my contract ends. I can finally say I wont be a verizon customer after 10 yrs of being a loyal customer of there service.

Comments

And how incredibly sly you are to post this on a UPS Store complaint thread. Verizon will be really upset if they ever find this complaint.

This has nothing to do with The UPS Store.