1.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Sold a truck last night.Signed the title off before realizing Montana requires a Notarized Signature.

Went to the local UPS Store this morning which offers Notary service. The young Notary refused to Notarize my signature despite photo ID (with signature shown), a space on the Title to sign a second time, and my offering to sign elsewhere to verify a signature match. He explained that my only option was to apply for a duplicate title and start over. I was stunned.

I will never again patronize UPS and I will encourage others to do likewise at every opportunity for my remaining years on this earth.Darryl Sequim, Washington

Review about: Ups Store Legal Service.

Comments

Sir, you were asking that UPS Store location to break the law. A notary can only notarize a document if they verify your identity and then watch you sign it. If you've already signed it, they can't notarize it.

to Will #1380818

There was a second signature line provided so he could witness my signature. You must be a lawyer or work for the government. No one else could defend such behavior and be so blind to common sense and courtesy.

to Sandarfor #1382322

So you found a Notary elsewhere who did notarize it?