When you call UPS Store National Customer Service line to complain about a UPS store they are completely hands off , they said they are individually owned and nothing they can do about it.
We had a manager hold our package ransom , saying we didnt pay enough. yes we had it weighed twice, paid the money , they claimed they shipped it. then said they didnt , turns out they did but wanted more money because it cost them more to ship it. the store manager put a return package notice an hour before it was to be delivered, we had no choice to pay the money because UPS national wouldnt do anything. first wanted 80 then 30 then 22.22 we had to file a claim against the company to get our money back with our credit card company, we had a favorable decision granted and made the company pay us back.
what was more upsetting was UPS and UPS store customer service hands off attitude. ship at your own risk ! we will never again fedex or usps from now on.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Support
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."