When you call UPS Store National Customer Service line to complain about a UPS store they are completely hands off , they said they are individually owned and nothing they can do about it.
We had a manager hold our package ransom , saying we didnt pay enough. yes we had it weighed twice, paid the money , they claimed they shipped it. then said they didnt , turns out they did but wanted more money because it cost them more to ship it. the store manager put a return package notice an hour before it was to be delivered, we had no choice to pay the money because UPS national wouldnt do anything. first wanted 80 then 30 then 22.22 we had to file a claim against the company to get our money back with our credit card company, we had a favorable decision granted and made the company pay us back.
what was more upsetting was UPS and UPS store customer service hands off attitude. ship at your own risk ! we will never again fedex or usps from now on.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Support
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I recently went to take a printout at the local UPS Store located at Milpitas for my assignment. The exact address of the store is 142 N. Milpitas Blvd, Milpitas,..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "Went to the one in Blue Springs. Got transmission fluid change and oil change. They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "BLANE CURRY- Risk Strategies My name is Natasha Harrell located in Los Angeles, CA. My life was going good until I met BLANE CURRY at seminar conducted on employee insurance program...."
- "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."