I use the UPS Stores in Hawaii Kai and Kahala (sections of Honolulu) The Downtown store can SUCK IT!
Don't use this place. I went there to print copies from my flash drive. They ask for your I.D. to hold while you use the computer!!!! WTF!!!! I had to surrender my I.D. because they had problems in the past with people using the computer and sneaking out without paying. So it's their policy.
Who would do such a thing? Sneak out without paying? Um... homeless people with no money perhaps? No responsible business person would run out on a few bucks.
So because they cater to the societal dregs in the downtown area, everyone is now suspect?!!! That is no way to handle business and extremely poor customer service.
The owner came forward, short, obnoxious, (those were his good points) explaining and placating, why he had the policy of collecting I.D.
Moot. I.D. should be presented for official use! Not to print copies. Asinine.
The owner clearly has no interest in whether the customer returns or not. That makes him foolish.
To top is all off I was told that there is a $2.00 internet fee in addition to the per copy price. I did not use the internet I printed from a flash drive. When I mentioned that I'm not using the internet, the fee title changed for internet fee to service fee for using the computer. Way to nickle and dime.
I guess they are trying to make up for all of the lost revenue on homeless people sneaking out on their enormous internet tabs!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Printing Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."
- "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..."