Ups Store Customer Care Review from Anaheim, California
I should rate 0 star for this store if possible.
I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900).
This store have customer service. I droped off my box, but this box was so heavy, then I asked for helping. First, he was not happy when he helped me. I don't know that he is a owner this store or worker.
He looks like middle west man with middle. Second, he charged me $7.50 for loading the box from less than 50 feet away on the parking lot. Third, I asked him why he charged me. He lectured me that is nothing for free in the US.
People are complaining for not getting a free one. If you don't pay for it, You won't get receipt.
That is true for nothing for free in the US.$7.50 is not to big amounts, but the thing that he did not tell me the fee before helping me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."
- "If this company is based in Lake Elsinore, Ca., doing business as,"Quality Mobile Home Services Inc." Also, dba, "Mobile Home Remodel Experts", then I will say, on May 3,2016, (with..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."