Ups Store Customer Care Review from Anaheim, California
I should rate 0 star for this store if possible.
I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900).
This store have customer service. I droped off my box, but this box was so heavy, then I asked for helping. First, he was not happy when he helped me. I don't know that he is a owner this store or worker.
He looks like middle west man with middle. Second, he charged me $7.50 for loading the box from less than 50 feet away on the parking lot. Third, I asked him why he charged me. He lectured me that is nothing for free in the US.
People are complaining for not getting a free one. If you don't pay for it, You won't get receipt.
That is true for nothing for free in the US.$7.50 is not to big amounts, but the thing that he did not tell me the fee before helping me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "# this video was Recording in the back of fedex office in Saudi Arabia in Buraydah # Date Recording : 26 of the July 2014 ,,, # Translation this videos : Over Three..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "Company in California - Garden Grove, Anaheim or Westminister. They keep moving their PO BOX so you can't keep up with them. They took my money ($600) and..."
- "I didn't get the whole number but born and raised in SoCal this bus was beyond rude, not to mention totally driving illegally. Shame in Disney don't you make enough..."