Ups Store Customer Care Review from Anaheim, California

5 of 398 Ups Store reviews

I should rate 0 star for this store if possible.

I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900).

This store have customer service. I droped off my box, but this box was so heavy, then I asked for helping. First, he was not happy when he helped me. I don't know that he is a owner this store or worker.

He looks like middle west man with middle. Second, he charged me $7.50 for loading the box from less than 50 feet away on the parking lot. Third, I asked him why he charged me. He lectured me that is nothing for free in the US.

People are complaining for not getting a free one. If you don't pay for it, You won't get receipt.

That is true for nothing for free in the US.$7.50 is not to big amounts, but the thing that he did not tell me the fee before helping me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

5 of 398 Ups Store reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
GoodUPSGuy

Nov 04 #1236294

Wait, what? What kind of package was it? Big? Heavy? The fact he charged is ridiculous. I help people bring in packages all the time at my UPS Store and have never charged, not once!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.