Additional Fees

I should rate 0 star for this store if possible.

I went to UPS Store # 1836 at 6765 Westminster blvd, ste C (714 8955900).

This store have customer service. I droped off my box, but this box was so heavy, then I asked for helping. First, he was not happy when he helped me. I don't know that he is a owner this store or worker.

He looks like middle west man with middle. Second, he charged me $7.50 for loading the box from less than 50 feet away on the parking lot. Third, I asked him why he charged me. He lectured me that is nothing for free in the US.

People are complaining for not getting a free one. If you don't pay for it, You won't get receipt.

That is true for nothing for free in the US.$7.50 is not to big amounts, but the thing that he did not tell me the fee before helping me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups store customer care. Ups Store needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups store customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups Store.

Had an Experience with Ups Store?

Comments

Wait, what?What kind of package was it?

Big? Heavy?

The fact he charged is ridiculous.I help people bring in packages all the time at my UPS Store and have never charged, not once!