I visited the UPS Store #2236 yesterday and the owner was the rudest individual I have ever encountered.He took offense to the fact that he didn't know how to process a return item to through Walmart's online refund/return item policy.

He cursed at me and told me he didn't care if I contacted UPS about the service or if I write a review about him. He took my receipt out of my hands and refused to give it back.

His name is "Raj" and I told him that I will be contacting corporate about his behavior.Also, my company will no longer be using UPS for our shipping needs.

Had an Experience with Ups Store?

Comments

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #745304

oh I almost forgot, how does "bad customer service" cost you $200?

Nick1346
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #745303

I agree with "Tom" that you are responsible for your return not the employees.You are in a UPS Store, not Walmart.

As for the rude behavior, I'm guessing you provoked him. No one is rude unless provoked.

And lastly, The UPS Store is not owned by UPS so he couldn't care less about you not going to UPS anymore.PS, the stores don't hardly get paid for drop-offs/returns.

San Diego, California, United States #744075

Why was he responsible for your Wally World ***?If They sent you instructions to package and stick a label on it, then do it.

Are you that inept?

If Wally World sent you a FedEx or USPS label, would you still make such a fool of yourself at those locations?My guess is you would.

to Tomswifter Austin, Texas, United States #744577

i thought your name was Raj?