On Dec 22, 2016 I was sending parcel from Edmonton, AB to Logan Lake, BC.I was told it would be $56.00 and it would be delivered by Wednesday Dec 28, 2016.

When i enquired about a faster service I was told it could be arrived by Friday Dec 23,2016 for another $20 I accepted that. Not only did it not arrive by Friday when I enquired about it through customer care I was told that it would never have been a one day service as they don't do over night to Logan Lake.

Not only did the store mislead me in this the packaged arrived on the Wednesday so when I requested a $ 20.00 refund they refused.There was no resolution with customer care either

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how i was completely dismissed with my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Ups Store needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups Store.

Comments

PostalUPS67
San Jose, California, United States #1265153

Lack of details. What was their given justification for refusing the refund? Need more details before I can take this seriously.