Entered the store at 9am and was the only customer. Staff Eryn opened my overly secured box to see if my fragiles were packed securely (which they were).

Eryn was moving extremely slow . She told me she would have to add more bubble wrap to my package, so she took my box and placed it to the side to take other customers that came in after me. Meanwhile, I have to wait for her to take the next three customers. I asked her to just tape the box back up because I had to go and I wanted to make sure my box was secure before I left.

She took too long so I left. After returning to my car I decided to go back in because I didn't get insurance on my package and I didn't want my items to come out of the box. When I returned my box is still sitting on the counter opened. I asked if they could give me my box and I will tape it up and just send the package.

The girl which I believe was Eryn went in the back (I guess looking for bubble wrap) she didn't say an appeared to have an attitude at this time. Eryn took a while in the back and when she came back she had large bubble wrap. Moving slowly seemingly on purpose, Eryn proceeded to take my items out and wrap them, after the second item you could tell that the items were now too big to fit in the box. Again, I asked her to nicely to just tape the box back up so that I could go.

Eryn put one piece of tape on a box that probably weighed 20 lbs. At this point I loss my cool and told here she could do better than that. I had to go and walked out at 9:20am.

I paid $40.00 for terrible service and my items might come out of the box. Below is a picture of the top of the box were she put one piece of tape and its still opened

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Store Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I just want to make sure my package gets there securly and staff needs better training.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13.

Comments