I sent my kids passport and documents last sept 2, 2015 they said it will take 10days.So i said its fine cos their interview will be oct 5,2015 .after 14days it havent received.
I wentvto ups store to ask they said i have to ask the usps cos it sent thru ups mail innovation and it goes on usps. They never mentioned that when im sending. For the ups is a private how come it goes to usps. Until now i dont what happened for those documents .
it cause me alot of problems. I had to went home and get new passport for them , reschedule the interview , resign for my job cos i dont know how long i should stay in Philippines .please dont be a victim of ups.
Dont use ups it not a good company.Dont trust them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Ups Store Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Seats cracking awful looking but they said they would not take care of the problem getting rid of my georgetown trading for something beter ..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."