Mullica Hill, New Jersey
5.0
Additional Fees

I sent my kids passport and documents last sept 2, 2015 they said it will take 10days.So i said its fine cos their interview will be oct 5,2015 .after 14days it havent received.

I wentvto ups store to ask they said i have to ask the usps cos it sent thru ups mail innovation and it goes on usps. They never mentioned that when im sending. For the ups is a private how come it goes to usps. Until now i dont what happened for those documents .

it cause me alot of problems. I had to went home and get new passport for them , reschedule the interview , resign for my job cos i dont know how long i should stay in Philippines .please dont be a victim of ups.

Dont use ups it not a good company.Dont trust them.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups Store?

Comments

Bob

That store probably told you it was postal service, but your broken English kept you from understanding that.

What kind of address was it?A PO Box?

UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box, nor can FedEx or DHL. The store can send it via USPS to save you the trouble of going to the post office.

It should state on your receipt USPS.If its going overseas USPS will get it to the country, after that its that countries' postal system.