Ups Store - Review about Recipient Signature from Chicago, Illinois

141 of 398 Ups Store reviews

I ordered one wii and to mini wiis I had all of my packages to sign on delivery I even went as far as providing a email address so that way I can know exactly when it comes the UPS man walk straight past me after I asked him did he have any packages for me and I know he did he said no he took the packages that was supposed to be delivered to me and not on the next door neighbors door and had my next door neighbor sign for my package! But I was right there the UPS man was not friendly he has no kind of customer service experience and he also had a really bad attitude so when I get my package 1 of my packages was okay I know it was not my neighbor because she saw the name on the package and gave the right to me before ups man pulled off

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

141 of 398 Ups Store reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Honest Woker

Dec 23, 2014 #920053 Orlando, Florida, United States

First of all, What? That made no sense at all. Does the driver know you personally so that "Did I get a package" makes sense to the driver. Was your English just a bad talking to him. Just because people don't understand you does not mean they have a bad attitude. Do you have any idea how many packages this person has to deliver and trying to figure out what your saying is not worth the time. On your address label does it say front basement. Is your neighbor in the house above you. Oh and one last thing. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE UPS STORE. The UPS Store has nothing to do with the drivers or getting your package.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups Store. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×