Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for sat. They told me that the state did not have shipping frieght going through there on weekends so i said ok. He asked me if i wanted to ship the SMALL box anyway. He said it would be 4bucks and change. I said ok thats fine as long as it gets there monday or tuesday.
Well i got home looked over my recipt for my package i just shipped and get the tracking, the tracking didnt work, and i noticed that i was charge 74.12.
I was about to go crazy but i said ok let me call and figure this out. Probably just a mistake because what tiny box cost 74 bucks to ship reg mail right? So i called and someone tells me the guy who rung me up isnt there and wont be in till monday noon. So ok i wait till then, the guy then tells me that my box wont get there till friday. !!!! Now im really pissed because even though 74 bucks is crazy for express mail its even more insane for reg shipping.
I called back today and he tells me that he told me that it was 74 bucks, which i told him he did not. If it was i would have NEVER shipped with them. It cost me less than 4 bucks with shipping to ship the same box through usps and thats with tracking. i ship every day pretty much so i would know.and customer would have gotten it monday or tuesday the lasted. He tells me no they wouldnt have. rofl now at this point im boiling over. My freaking blood pressure is problem sky high.
I have boutique i work out of my house, my post office is across the street and they know me very well. You are seriously telling me that i wouldnt know when my customers get ther package. ugh
Im going back over there in the morning with my husband this time. They better give me proof that my package cost 74 bucks to ship reg mail for it to get there to the almost next state over by friday or i will have papers served to them. Im the wrong person to try and screw over.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Outfit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "300 E. Oakland Park Blvd. UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for a new home in Fort Lauderdale. ..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I rarely take my time to write online reviews. But this one was too much to keep it to myself. For my daughter's birthday, I ordered the highest level "Exquisite"..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "I purchased furniture from Comfyco that was severely damaged in transit. My mom signed in lieu of me as I was at work, and she was unaware that the couch..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."