Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Where do Start.UPS is just a huge hampster wheel of BS!

My package originated in Pasadena MD in Lake Shore Plaza at a privitely owned store. Mistake number one. The people working there were nice except for one, his name is Ken. What a ***.

He is destroying the UPS name and reputation. He claimed he was the owner, which turned out was a lie. He's a little man with a huge ego. The actual owner is a Phillipino gentelman named Bill.

I did a little research on both Ken and Bill and found allegedly they have a huge cocaine problem. Again allegedly. My brother dropped of a package that had a sentimental value that was priceless. My mother passes away on December 21st 2016.

Handling the estate my brother sent some personal items through UPS. There was not a term of agrrement issued and it turns out that what he was sending was illegal. No monatary funds can be sent using UPS. Part of what I was to recieve was a coin collection that was in our family for generations.

So, since there was no terms of agreement issued and the package was excepted, we are about to litigate for compensation. This is not about money, its about the setimental loss of a coin collection. I have repeatedly spoken to different UPS locations where the package was suppose to be but, its nothing more than BS! One location blame the other.

No one will take responsiability. The UPS store that originally excepted the package, when confronted just scoffed at my brother who dropped of the package. So, I the recipent of the package contacted UPS corperate. There answer was basically its lost and will compenstate you 100.00 dollars.

What a kick in the pants. No remorse, no feeling and basically, Oh well. I was interrupted repeatedly saying basically there is nothing they can do. I finally caught the person I spoke to, Susan, and said isn't it illegally to ship money in any form.

Suddenly she became cooperative. She caims she is going to send a complaint to the privatly owned UPS store and see if I can get compensation. I don't want compensation. I want my sentimental package.

I was told it is in Miami Florida. When I call them, they say it never showed up.

Bottom line UPS is not a creditable company, avoid at all cost.No compassion what so ever, and full of BS.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I’m the brother that sent the package .Ken at UPS laughed at me with his arms folded about the lost package.

He knew I was sending coins and apparently is against the UPS policy but they agreed to send anyway and did not tell me it was against policy. If I would have sent other illegal substances I would have been arrested.

So why is there no accountability on this situation?This also a Home land security issue also.

Susan from corporate should be removed.If corporate doesn't care

then who does.

It is illegal to send money through UPS and they excepted package knowing that it contained coins which is money. They even wrote the contents on the package for everyone to see. This is criminal. Someone should go to Jail.

Stay away from this company at all cost.

They need to screen there employee's better. Susan from corporate, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!! You did nothing to help my cause and you admitted to me that UPS was wrong for excepting the package in the first place. Your company is corrupt from the top down.

I pray this happens to you someday.

CARMA will come your way someday.GOD SPEED!