451 N HUNGERFORD DR, STE 119, ROCKVILLE - (301) 294-8593 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (301) 294-8593      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Poor customer service and they CHARGE everything even a piece of tape. Cheap Indians! Never go back again.

451 N HUNGERFORD DR, STE 119, ROCKVILLE - (301) 294-8593

Had an Experience with Ups Store?

Comments

Ashley, I think what Jim means by independant is that he is neither an MBE or a UPS Store, but a mom & pop type shipping store.

oh and I cannot say anything for the customer service, each store has different employees, but try going into the post office with your box untaped...they will make you step out of line, buy a roll of tape and then get to the end of the line to purchase the tape and complete the sale.

You cannot be a UPS Store and go independant.They are a franchise and you have to abide by the terms of the agreement.

MBE was bought out by UPS and all Mailbox Etc.became The UPS Stores.

Yeah jim is the resident troll here. Though I'm sure jim isn't his real name, as he strikes me as one of your classic "internet tough" guys. Confront him in real life and he probably pees his pants lol.

I think I smell a rat after 5 days of no one commenting on pissed consumer UPS Store we get 2 posts from 2 different people within 2 minutes.Jim made a comment on the Poor customer service, complaint on July 22 at 14:41.

Two minuets later Fredo makes a comment on the, don’t go to The UPS Store Complaint. Is this just coincidence or is Jim and Fredo the same person?

Here is the best part Jim insist that he is an ex UPS store owner that went independent, and Fredo claims to be a UPS Store owner that is getting screw over by MBE.Which is it Jim or Fredo and what is your real name, could it be John

Why did I buy this franchise and all it's lies? I joining up with those California stores who are putting together another group lawsuit. Screw UPS!!!

Fredo

Let me see if I got this right you work 60 hours a week for 9 dollars an hour, 540 dollars a week, that’s $28,080 a year.You spent 300 k for your store so you spent 10 dollars to make one dollar.

Not to good of a business move on your part no wonder 85% of small businesses fail.Now I am starting to understand Jim’s pain.

Fredo Is there any chance you would want to buy another for 300K because I got one for you.

I do agree with the comment. I'm so glad I spent $300,000 for a 60 hour week at $9.00 an hour without benefits. I think we should charge people for the air they breath inside the store.

looks like that faggit jim is back impersonating other people again