Went into store #5894 Pomona California, to pay for my box renewal.The rep there stated that it had been closed out.

I explained that I had called a few days ago to inform that I would be in to renew. No one at that point said anything about my box being closed and mail returned. I told the rep that I called and received an email stating to come in and renew as well as pick up my mail. Well the rep decided not to look for any mail nor did she call her manager to see if perhaps it was still there.

Also this rep decided to put my request of renewing my box on the back burner by helping other customers. When I asked the rep how much longer it would be she stated she didn't know and it depended on how long it would take her to enter it into their system. I explained that I had another place to be that was important. This rep acted as if she didn't care and continued to take her time.

My overall time there was over an hour.

All I wanted to do was pay for my box and inquire about my mail.This rep have horrible customer service as well as made me feel a little discriminated against.

Had an Experience with Ups Store?

Comments

:roll

I have a Mailbox at the UPS Store....and I can tell you this.....! they WILL NOT closed your mailbox and returned all your mails if you were ONLY LATE a FEW Days!

Post Office on the other hand....you better pay ON THE DAY your Mailbox is due!

:roll

Post Office on the other hand....you better pay ON THE DAY your Mailbox is due!

I'm sure this person was such a wonderful person and the associate just treats everyone lousy like this.YEAH RIGHT!C'mon!

Nobody in a retail environment would treat you like that. From what I can gather from your story is this particular UPS store chose not to do business with you any longer. We have that right you know.

I am also sure this isn't the first time a business declined your business.Just move on, there are plenty of other UPS stores that would take your business.

yeah where's the discrimination part? did I miss something?

And why do you feel discriminated against?On what basis were you discriminated against?

Age?