1.4
Insurance Quality

If I could rate this store 0 stars or negative stars I would. I have never been so dissatisfied with treatment of being a customer, until I set foot in UPS Store #0094 in Birmingham, Michigan.

This store is the most unhelpful, unreliable and disorganized UPS Store I have ever been involved with. The manager and owner are equally disinterested in helping out customers, communicating information and following-up with customers. I sent two packages on May 18, 2018 using the store in Birmingham, Michigan (I paid to have my packages properly packaed by the store so I could insure them and get the pack+ship guarantee) and unfortunately both items broke while in transit. Upon receiving the news from the recipient about the damaged items, I called the store in Birmingham to file a claim and I quickly realized how bad the management is.

The manager and owner honestly have no idea what the process of filing a claim is - each time I spoke with them I was given entirely different answers. The owner was flat-out demeaning and rude to me when I wanted to talk to her on the phone one day about the process of filing a claim (I had some questions regarding the claims process, as I have never had anything break or get damaged before). This store needs some serious help on how to run a business and needs to actually train their employees on what customer service is and how it should be implemented.

I avoided talking to the store the whole time my claim was in process and have been in direct contact with a customer service representative from corporate UPS Store in California for the last two months while I've been figuring this whole thing out. I will absolutely never go back to use their services and I will tell all my colleagues to steer-clear of the UPS Store in Birmingham.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Store Manager.

Reason of review: Bad customer service, issue with packing, damage of package.

I liked: Store location.

I didn't like: Manager, Owner, Bad customer service, Poor communication, How i was completely dismissed with my complaint.

Comments