Ups Store Customer Service
Contact Ups Store
- (800) 789-4623
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Ups Store
Mail Boxes Etc., Inc. (MBE), a UPS company is the largest provider of retail shipping, postal and business services in the world. The concept of Mail Boxes Etc. was introduced in 1980. Originally it was an alternative to the post office. In 2001, UPS acquired Mail Boxes Etc., Inc. In 2003, the companies introduced the UPS Store brand. The UPS Store offers its services to the small-offices/home-offices, corporate "road warriors," as well as consumers. The company offers shipping services of everything from letters to breadboxes as well as surfboards. UPS Store centers offer a wide range of document services, including black and white copies, color copies, offset printing for business cards and brochures, digital printing, binding, laminating, as well as paper and office supplies.
Ups Store is ranked 69 out of 666 in Shipping category
Ups Store Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Ups Store to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- San Diego, California, United States