Ups Store - 3220 N Street NW Washington DC store - most horrible customer service

I had asked the UPS store clerk to change the date of service for my mail to Canada for an earlier delivery date and they, first, said it was possible if I would get to the store in person until 6 pm.It was inconvenient already but this was just the beginning of the USP horror story.

When I got to the store, the customer service person (picture attached) was rude and could not work properly with putting information on the computer.

The UPS driver was there and said that he could pick up the mail, but the customer service service person refused the service b/c he could not operate the computer. When i asked him to return my envelope, he said that USP will not return the envelope that I paid for. Instead, he called the police and reported the robbery based on the fact that I wanted my envelope back to be able to send it with the Fed Ex instead. I waited for the police and they made him give me the envelope back.

I successfully sent it with Fed Ex.My advice - please do not waste your time with the horrible customer service at USP store at 3220 N Street NW

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 09 #1183090 Naples, Florida

I think there is a whole lot missing from this story. And posting someone's picture without their consent can get you in big legal trouble.

2 0 Reply

Jun 20 #1175543

Not cool that you posted the picture.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.