Ups Store - 3220 N Street NW Washington DC store - most horrible customer service
I had asked the UPS store clerk to change the date of service for my mail to Canada for an earlier delivery date and they, first, said it was possible if I would get to the store in person until 6 pm.It was inconvenient already but this was just the beginning of the USP horror story.
When I got to the store, the customer service person (picture attached) was rude and could not work properly with putting information on the computer.
The UPS driver was there and said that he could pick up the mail, but the customer service service person refused the service b/c he could not operate the computer. When i asked him to return my envelope, he said that USP will not return the envelope that I paid for. Instead, he called the police and reported the robbery based on the fact that I wanted my envelope back to be able to send it with the Fed Ex instead. I waited for the police and they made him give me the envelope back.
I successfully sent it with Fed Ex.My advice - please do not waste your time with the horrible customer service at USP store at 3220 N Street NW
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."