Ups Store - 3220 N Street NW Washington DC store - most horrible customer service
I had asked the UPS store clerk to change the date of service for my mail to Canada for an earlier delivery date and they, first, said it was possible if I would get to the store in person until 6 pm.It was inconvenient already but this was just the beginning of the USP horror story.
When I got to the store, the customer service person (picture attached) was rude and could not work properly with putting information on the computer.
The UPS driver was there and said that he could pick up the mail, but the customer service service person refused the service b/c he could not operate the computer. When i asked him to return my envelope, he said that USP will not return the envelope that I paid for. Instead, he called the police and reported the robbery based on the fact that I wanted my envelope back to be able to send it with the Fed Ex instead. I waited for the police and they made him give me the envelope back.
I successfully sent it with Fed Ex.My advice - please do not waste your time with the horrible customer service at USP store at 3220 N Street NW
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."