I had asked the UPS store clerk to change the date of service for my mail to Canada for an earlier delivery date and they, first, said it was possible if I would get to the store in person until 6 pm.It was inconvenient already but this was just the beginning of the USP horror story.
When I got to the store, the customer service person (picture attached) was rude and could not work properly with putting information on the computer.
The UPS driver was there and said that he could pick up the mail, but the customer service service person refused the service b/c he could not operate the computer. When i asked him to return my envelope, he said that USP will not return the envelope that I paid for. Instead, he called the police and reported the robbery based on the fact that I wanted my envelope back to be able to send it with the Fed Ex instead. I waited for the police and they made him give me the envelope back.
I successfully sent it with Fed Ex.My advice - please do not waste your time with the horrible customer service at USP store at 3220 N Street NW
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "Placed an order with Amazon Prime 2day shipping on Nov 28. It's now December 4.Package was again, not delivered.Every day for the last week, it's been out for delivery and..."
- "I sent my kids passport and documents last sept 2, 2015 they said it will take 10days.So i said its fine cos their interview will be oct 5,2015 ..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."