When you call UPS Store National Customer Service line to complain about a UPS store they are completely hands off , they said they are individually owned and nothing they can do about it.
We had a manager hold our package ransom , saying we didnt pay enough. yes we had it weighed twice, paid the money , they claimed they shipped it. then said they didnt , turns out they did but wanted more money because it cost them more to ship it. the store manager put a return package notice an hour before it was to be delivered, we had no choice to pay the money because UPS national wouldnt do anything. first wanted 80 then 30 then 22.22 we had to file a claim against the company to get our money back with our credit card company, we had a favorable decision granted and made the company pay us back.
what was more upsetting was UPS and UPS store customer service hands off attitude. ship at your own risk ! we will never again fedex or usps from now on.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Support
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Went to the one in Blue Springs. Got transmission fluid change and oil change. They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "Hi, I baught sketcher sports shoes from elante mall chandigarh outlet about 4 months back. both my shoes ie. right and left have started tearing.I went to the outlet with the compaint,..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Building a home is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. However, Wilson Parker Homes, their preferred lender Bank South and contractors have managed to make our experience stressful and unpleasant..."