UPS STORE NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT NATION WIDE
When you call UPS Store National Customer Service line to complain about a UPS store they are completely hands off , they said they are individually owned and nothing they can do about it.
We had a manager hold our package ransom , saying we didnt pay enough. yes we had it weighed twice, paid the money , they claimed they shipped it. then said they didnt , turns out they did but wanted more money because it cost them more to ship it. the store manager put a return package notice an hour before it was to be delivered, we had no choice to pay the money because UPS national wouldnt do anything. first wanted 80 then 30 then 22.22 we had to file a claim against the company to get our money back with our credit card company, we had a favorable decision granted and made the company pay us back.
what was more upsetting was UPS and UPS store customer service hands off attitude. ship at your own risk ! we will never again fedex or usps from now on.be6dbe9
You may also like
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."