UPS STORE NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT NATION WIDE
When you call UPS Store National Customer Service line to complain about a UPS store they are completely hands off , they said they are individually owned and nothing they can do about it.
We had a manager hold our package ransom , saying we didnt pay enough. yes we had it weighed twice, paid the money , they claimed they shipped it. then said they didnt , turns out they did but wanted more money because it cost them more to ship it. the store manager put a return package notice an hour before it was to be delivered, we had no choice to pay the money because UPS national wouldnt do anything. first wanted 80 then 30 then 22.22 we had to file a claim against the company to get our money back with our credit card company, we had a favorable decision granted and made the company pay us back.
what was more upsetting was UPS and UPS store customer service hands off attitude. ship at your own risk ! we will never again fedex or usps from now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "Ordered upgraded "best" flowers for express, 4-hr, same-day delivery for my wedding anniversary. Small, basic arrangement delivered 4 days later. Customer service on day of delivery promised it was..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "Hi my name is Susana Carpenter Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of..."