UPS Store Downtown Honolulu (Worse location in Honolulu)
I use the UPS Stores in Hawaii Kai and Kahala (sections of Honolulu) The Downtown store can SUCK IT!
Don't use this place. I went there to print copies from my flash drive. They ask for your I.D. to hold while you use the computer!!!! WTF!!!! I had to surrender my I.D. because they had problems in the past with people using the computer and sneaking out without paying. So it's their policy.
Who would do such a thing? Sneak out without paying? Um... homeless people with no money perhaps? No responsible business person would run out on a few bucks.
So because they cater to the societal dregs in the downtown area, everyone is now suspect?!!! That is no way to handle business and extremely poor customer service.
The owner came forward, short, obnoxious, (those were his good points) explaining and placating, why he had the policy of collecting I.D.
Moot. I.D. should be presented for official use! Not to print copies. Asinine.
The owner clearly has no interest in whether the customer returns or not. That makes him foolish.
To top is all off I was told that there is a $2.00 internet fee in addition to the per copy price. I did not use the internet I printed from a flash drive. When I mentioned that I'm not using the internet, the fee title changed for internet fee to service fee for using the computer. Way to nickle and dime.
I guess they are trying to make up for all of the lost revenue on homeless people sneaking out on their enormous internet tabs!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So to begin, a little background: I live with my mother, we rent out the basement of a house. We share the same address, we don't have a suite #..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I have ordered Meizu HD50 headphones for work on May 1, it was already dispatched on May 2, which is very quickly (order no. W1604301644302663). In three weeks I've received..."
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."