UPS Store Downtown Honolulu (Worse location in Honolulu)
I use the UPS Stores in Hawaii Kai and Kahala (sections of Honolulu) The Downtown store can SUCK IT!
Don't use this place. I went there to print copies from my flash drive. They ask for your I.D. to hold while you use the computer!!!! WTF!!!! I had to surrender my I.D. because they had problems in the past with people using the computer and sneaking out without paying. So it's their policy.
Who would do such a thing? Sneak out without paying? Um... homeless people with no money perhaps? No responsible business person would run out on a few bucks.
So because they cater to the societal dregs in the downtown area, everyone is now suspect?!!! That is no way to handle business and extremely poor customer service.
The owner came forward, short, obnoxious, (those were his good points) explaining and placating, why he had the policy of collecting I.D.
Moot. I.D. should be presented for official use! Not to print copies. Asinine.
The owner clearly has no interest in whether the customer returns or not. That makes him foolish.
To top is all off I was told that there is a $2.00 internet fee in addition to the per copy price. I did not use the internet I printed from a flash drive. When I mentioned that I'm not using the internet, the fee title changed for internet fee to service fee for using the computer. Way to nickle and dime.
I guess they are trying to make up for all of the lost revenue on homeless people sneaking out on their enormous internet tabs!f0e284a review #453318
You may also like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "So to begin, a little background: I live with my mother, we rent out the basement of a house. We share the same address, we don't have a suite #..."
- "I ship with UPS almost daily. I do warranty work for another company and ship on both their account and my own. While using my own account, I shipped an..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."