UPS Store Downtown Honolulu (Worse location in Honolulu)
I use the UPS Stores in Hawaii Kai and Kahala (sections of Honolulu) The Downtown store can SUCK IT!
Don't use this place. I went there to print copies from my flash drive. They ask for your I.D. to hold while you use the computer!!!! WTF!!!! I had to surrender my I.D. because they had problems in the past with people using the computer and sneaking out without paying. So it's their policy.
Who would do such a thing? Sneak out without paying? Um... homeless people with no money perhaps? No responsible business person would run out on a few bucks.
So because they cater to the societal dregs in the downtown area, everyone is now suspect?!!! That is no way to handle business and extremely poor customer service.
The owner came forward, short, obnoxious, (those were his good points) explaining and placating, why he had the policy of collecting I.D.
Moot. I.D. should be presented for official use! Not to print copies. Asinine.
The owner clearly has no interest in whether the customer returns or not. That makes him foolish.
To top is all off I was told that there is a $2.00 internet fee in addition to the per copy price. I did not use the internet I printed from a flash drive. When I mentioned that I'm not using the internet, the fee title changed for internet fee to service fee for using the computer. Way to nickle and dime.
I guess they are trying to make up for all of the lost revenue on homeless people sneaking out on their enormous internet tabs!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I ordered one wii and to mini wiis I had all of my packages to sign on delivery I even went as far as providing a email address so that..."
- "I attended the 1020 Barbershop 3 showing at the Edwards Temecula 15. I was sitting in either row J or K seats 7-11. My wallet must have fallen out from..."
- "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..."
- "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..."