I visited the UPS Store #2236 yesterday and the owner was the rudest individual I have ever encountered.He took offense to the fact that he didn't know how to process a return item to through Walmart's online refund/return item policy.
He cursed at me and told me he didn't care if I contacted UPS about the service or if I write a review about him. He took my receipt out of my hands and refused to give it back.
His name is "Raj" and I told him that I will be contacting corporate about his behavior.Also, my company will no longer be using UPS for our shipping needs.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in. Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle. Wished I had known they were..."
- "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..."
- "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..."