The worse UPS Store service by the owner.

33 of 235 Ups Store Reviews
Nov 09, 2013
review #456889

I visited the UPS Store #2236 yesterday and the owner was the rudest individual I have ever encountered.He took offense to the fact that he didn't know how to process a return item to through Walmart's online refund/return item policy.

He cursed at me and told me he didn't care if I contacted UPS about the service or if I write a review about him. He took my receipt out of my hands and refused to give it back.

His name is "Raj" and I told him that I will be contacting corporate about his behavior.Also, my company will no longer be using UPS for our shipping needs.

62ca7bd
Had an experience with UPS Store?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Nick1346

Nov 21, 2013 Albuquerque, New Mexico

I agree with "Tom" that you are responsible for your return not the employees. You are in a UPS Store, not Walmart. As for the rude behavior, I'm guessing you provoked him. No one is rude unless provoked. And lastly, The UPS Store is not owned by UPS so he couldn't care less about you not going to UPS anymore. PS, the stores don't hardly get paid for drop-offs/returns.

0 0 Reply
Tomswifter

Nov 18, 2013 San Diego, California

Why was he responsible for your Wally World ***? If They sent you instructions to package and stick a label on it, then do it. Are you that inept? If Wally World sent you a FedEx or USPS label, would you still make such a fool of yourself at those locations? My guess is you would.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about UPS Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×