The worse UPS Store service by the owner.
I visited the UPS Store #2236 yesterday and the owner was the rudest individual I have ever encountered.He took offense to the fact that he didn't know how to process a return item to through Walmart's online refund/return item policy.
He cursed at me and told me he didn't care if I contacted UPS about the service or if I write a review about him. He took my receipt out of my hands and refused to give it back.
His name is "Raj" and I told him that I will be contacting corporate about his behavior.Also, my company will no longer be using UPS for our shipping needs.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ship with UPS almost daily. I do warranty work for another company and ship on both their account and my own. While using my own account, I shipped an..."
- "The stole from me in September admitted it. I haven't used them since then. Today I recieved a package which I didn't want to use DHL but the supplier couldn't use..."
- "On 5/12 I took a large item to the UPS Store in North Arlington TX off Lamar St for a pack and ship return option on a warranty repair being..."
- "3 years ago, I called AAA for a roadside service and the technician recommended that I buy their battery. He tauted their "6 year warranty" service and I got..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."