Ups Store - Rude employee cost me time & money
I wanted to return an eBay purchase. I sent it back to the return address given on the original shipping label. It turned out that the return address was that of the UPS Store it had been shipped from. When it arrived, the operator called me. She said they could hold it if the seller agreed to pay a fee for pickup. I asked them to hold it while I contacted the seller, but they sent it back to me within hours. The seller turned up soon after, but the package was gone.
The original shipping label listed two addresses. When the package came back to me, I naturally shipped it to the second one. But it was the same UPS store. She called me again, and I asked her to ship it to the seller. I said I was willing to pay for it, but I thought they should because the mixup was their fault. The operator became very angry and refused to hold the package or ship it, either one.
The seller is a frequent customer and the package originated at their store; I feel that they had an obligation to facilitate the return. Now I have to pay a *third* time to send the same package back to the same person.
This wouldn't have happened IF:
The UPS store hadn't used their own address as the return address
They hadn't listed two versions of their own address
They'd held it just a little while longer the first time
They'd held the package or shipped it the second time
A little customer service wouldn't have cost them anything; but the lack DID cost me money.117acdcc review #471555
You may also like
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "I ship with UPS almost daily. I do warranty work for another company and ship on both their account and my own. While using my own account, I shipped an..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."