Ups Store - Return to sender never returned!!!

I brought back a package shipped to me by UPS to be returned. The woman at the counter questioned accused me of opening the package, nullifying the return to sender mechanism. I never opened the package. Then, the package never arrived to the sender.

I know it isn't guaranteed to be returned, but I have never had problems before.

Plus, they charge exorbitant rates >8(. The price for USPS shipping is marked up 30%. I don't mind paying a surcharge, but this is ridiculous-10% would acceptable. Convenience isn't worth 20% or at least a warning.

My business will go elsewhere in the future!

c33c7be review #464955
0 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue0 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Ups Store?  Submit review about this company
Business for dummies

Mar 20

Sounds like you need to walk down the corner and stand in line at the post office, PLEASE! Our businesses do not need any more customers like you who refuse to listen when they have things explained to them.

Nick1346

Dec 21, 2013 Albuquerque, New Mexico

The return to sender policy has nothing to do with The UPS Store. That's UPS. And 30% isn't that bad. I'm sure they're glad you're not going back. Have fun standing in line at the Post Office!

peoplearestupid

Dec 19, 2013 Orlando, Florida

How the eff is a business supposed to stay open with a 10 percent profit margin? Do you honestly think that everything you buy was bought buy the seller for onoy 10 percent less than you paid??? A typical retail mark-up from cost is 100 percent. Maybe you should go stand in line at USPS. Your brain might fit in better there.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×