Ups Store - Return to sender never returned!!!
I brought back a package shipped to me by UPS to be returned. The woman at the counter questioned accused me of opening the package, nullifying the return to sender mechanism. I never opened the package. Then, the package never arrived to the sender.
I know it isn't guaranteed to be returned, but I have never had problems before.
Plus, they charge exorbitant rates >8(. The price for USPS shipping is marked up 30%. I don't mind paying a surcharge, but this is ridiculous-10% would acceptable. Convenience isn't worth 20% or at least a warning.
My business will go elsewhere in the future!106dbb32 review #464955
You may also like
- "So to begin, a little background: I live with my mother, we rent out the basement of a house. We share the same address, we don't have a suite #..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."