UPS Store - MY PACKAGE ITS SITTING IN THE OFFICE FOR 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39 of 242 Ups Store Reviews
Dec 02, 2013
review #461037

FIRST I ORDER A PROJECTOR ON NOV 22 2013, AND THEY SHIP THE 25..THE PACKAGE ARRIVE TO MY CITY ON FRIDAY 29 2013.THE DATE THEY GOT FOR DELIVERY ITS ON DECEMBER 3 2013...

I CALL ON MONDAY TO SEE IF I CAN PICK UP MY PACKAGE(BECAUSE THEY DONT DELIVER ON SATURDAY IF YOU DONT PAY EXTRA) BUT THEY SAY THAT MY DELIVER DAY ITS ON THE DEC 3 SO ITS NO WAY I CAN PICK IT UP MONDAY 2????

WTF!!!!!THEY SAY I NEED TO WAIT FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY PAY FOR ECONOMIC!!!!SO THIS MEANS THEY PREFER TO LET UR *** STUFF SITTING IN THEIR *** OFFICE THAT GIVEN TO U A DAY BEFORE U DELIVERY DAY.....I SWEAR TO GOD I NEVER, NEVER GONNA USE UPS AGAIN....I PREFER TO PAY TO FEDEX OR THE *** USPS, AT THE END THEY ARE BETHER.

8784914
Had an experience with UPS Store?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
39 of 242 Ups Store Reviews

Jan 22 Orlando, Florida

A few things
1. This is a complaint with UPS not UPS Stores. This is a common mistake that I wish could be fixed but it won't.
2. Most companies such as New Egg or where ever you purchased your item from have it set up so that the item can only be delivered to the address given. No if, ands or buts about it.
3. Just be cause the package says it's in your town hub does not mean that is just sitting in a spot for some one to grab it. UPS has many systems in place to help them get things from place to place and if it is in the middle of this process it can't be retrieved.
Hope this helps you and others with questions about this situation.

0 0 Reply
In reality

Dec 02, 2013

Maybe the truck is full on December 2. Go figure a delivery company is busy this time of year. If you need something so badly next time I suggest checking the delivery time frame. Economy is typically 3-5 business days. December 3 is the 5th business day. Don't blame UPS for delivering something within the specified time frame just because you're anxious.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about UPS Store.
Filing a new complaint about
×