Ups Store - Failed to sent package back to sender after 3 weeks and wanted to charge me $10
300 E.Oakland Park Blvd.
UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for a new home in Fort Lauderdale. I closed the account and had my mail forwarded for the first 2 months to assure everyone had my change of address. After I bought my house and moved I changed my address 4 months ago. A package was sent to the UPS store stated above addressed to myself via USPS.
Knowing full well that I had moved and no longer had a Box at this location when I walked in today 12/23 they had it sitting right behind the counter waiting for me. They told me I could not pick it up unless I paid them a $10.00 fee. I told the woman absolutely not and asked her why she didn't send it back since she knew full well that I didn't receive my mail there anymore. She had no response but to say it is the company policy to charge $10 for packages that are delivered to the shop.
I would have had the package already if they would have done the right thing and returned to sender. Shameful practice and I will not be using the UPS store or UPS service for my personal or business uses and will encourage others to do the same.
My tree is short a few presents and apologies to those who will go without this year.Happy Holidays and don't forget to use USPS and FedEx.review #465971
You may also like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "I deeply regret hiring this moving company in helping me to relocate. They made our move so stressful and horrible.It was the worst decision I made to use them. Their..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "iba yung dumadating n item,s pic s web.yung nasa kaliwa order ko yung nasa nsa knan dumating..."