Ups Store - Failed to sent package back to sender after 3 weeks and wanted to charge me $10
300 E.Oakland Park Blvd.
UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for a new home in Fort Lauderdale. I closed the account and had my mail forwarded for the first 2 months to assure everyone had my change of address. After I bought my house and moved I changed my address 4 months ago. A package was sent to the UPS store stated above addressed to myself via USPS.
Knowing full well that I had moved and no longer had a Box at this location when I walked in today 12/23 they had it sitting right behind the counter waiting for me. They told me I could not pick it up unless I paid them a $10.00 fee. I told the woman absolutely not and asked her why she didn't send it back since she knew full well that I didn't receive my mail there anymore. She had no response but to say it is the company policy to charge $10 for packages that are delivered to the shop.
I would have had the package already if they would have done the right thing and returned to sender. Shameful practice and I will not be using the UPS store or UPS service for my personal or business uses and will encourage others to do the same.
My tree is short a few presents and apologies to those who will go without this year.Happy Holidays and don't forget to use USPS and FedEx.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "The stole from me in September admitted it. I haven't used them since then. Today I recieved a package which I didn't want to use DHL but the supplier couldn't use..."
- "So to begin, a little background: I live with my mother, we rent out the basement of a house. We share the same address, we don't have a suite #..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."
- "DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR PLACE THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY RE SELL YOU A CAR THAT WILL BREAK DOWN WITH IN 4 WEEK A..."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."
- "Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this..."
- "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..."