Ups Store - Failed to sent package back to sender after 3 weeks and wanted to charge me $10
300 E.Oakland Park Blvd.
UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for a new home in Fort Lauderdale. I closed the account and had my mail forwarded for the first 2 months to assure everyone had my change of address. After I bought my house and moved I changed my address 4 months ago. A package was sent to the UPS store stated above addressed to myself via USPS.
Knowing full well that I had moved and no longer had a Box at this location when I walked in today 12/23 they had it sitting right behind the counter waiting for me. They told me I could not pick it up unless I paid them a $10.00 fee. I told the woman absolutely not and asked her why she didn't send it back since she knew full well that I didn't receive my mail there anymore. She had no response but to say it is the company policy to charge $10 for packages that are delivered to the shop.
I would have had the package already if they would have done the right thing and returned to sender. Shameful practice and I will not be using the UPS store or UPS service for my personal or business uses and will encourage others to do the same.
My tree is short a few presents and apologies to those who will go without this year.Happy Holidays and don't forget to use USPS and FedEx.117acb83 review #465971
You may also like
- "I ordered one wii and to mini wiis I had all of my packages to sign on delivery I even went as far as providing a email address so that..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."