Ups Store - Closed Early - Downtown Los Angeles on 9th St
I called the store at 7:20pm to ask what time they closed.The employee said 8pm, but they "start to close the store" at 7:30pm.
I asked him to clarify what he meant, and he said that they shut down the cash registers at 7:45pm. He asked me if I had a pre-printed packing slip which I did, so in reality I only needed to physically drop off this package. I did not need to make a purchase.
I arrived at 7:55pm, and the store lights were off, the door was blocked and there was a barricaded closed, as it common in retail stores for security reasons.
It was obvious they had closed the store prior to 8pm.
I drove 30 minutes one-way to make the drop off time, and it was extremely frustrating to have them close early even after calling to confirm it.I have a very time-sensitive package that needs to be mailed for a client that only receives packages via UPS unfortunately.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."
- "The WORST experience I have had in a very long time. Both in terms of the job done and the customer service. After returning a totally unclean rug TWICE I..."