Ups Store - Closed Early - Downtown Los Angeles on 9th St
I called the store at 7:20pm to ask what time they closed.The employee said 8pm, but they "start to close the store" at 7:30pm.
I asked him to clarify what he meant, and he said that they shut down the cash registers at 7:45pm. He asked me if I had a pre-printed packing slip which I did, so in reality I only needed to physically drop off this package. I did not need to make a purchase.
I arrived at 7:55pm, and the store lights were off, the door was blocked and there was a barricaded closed, as it common in retail stores for security reasons.
It was obvious they had closed the store prior to 8pm.
I drove 30 minutes one-way to make the drop off time, and it was extremely frustrating to have them close early even after calling to confirm it.I have a very time-sensitive package that needs to be mailed for a client that only receives packages via UPS unfortunately.128e1026 review #453135
You may also like
- "I ordered one wii and to mini wiis I had all of my packages to sign on delivery I even went as far as providing a email address so that..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."
- "I bought a 15 dollar card for my hotspot model Z288L and have talked to cs 4 or 5 times and it's still nIt activated I give up..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."